Jan 28, 2015
Written by: Steve Huffman
(View Author Bio)
This eBook provides you with evaluation tools, checklists, processes and other information you need to ensure that your service rewards program is world-class.
The free ULTIMATE GUIDE to Service Anniversary Reward Programs has eight chapters of information that will help you take your reward programs to the next level.
1. First Impressions Matter: Evaluate your technology
2. Networking Rules: Incorporate social tools
3. Make it Meaningful: Build the right awards collection
4. Actionable Information: Create effective reports
5. Satisfaction Guaranteed: Make fulfillment easy
6. What’s this for?: Keep your program visible
7. Keep Costs Down: Maximize available budget
8. Time Well-Spent: Implement a world-class program
Like virtually every other aspect of business operations, technology rules in service awards programs too. In the eyes of your employees, how you communicate and implement your service award program from a technology standpoint can be every bit as important as the awards themselves.
A critical objective of service anniversary programs is to express appreciation and show employees that you value them. Your program website is often the first impression your employees have with this important recognition initiative— think of it as the “gift wrap”. What’s inside is important, but the presentation of the gift can deepen the meaning and show that you really put extra effort into marking this special occasion. A world-class service anniversary website will have these attributes and functionality.
Submitting your information allows us to reach out to you in the future.